your trusted medical marijuana doctor
Sign up for a consultation
CANN MED, PC was founded in 2016 by Dr. Danny Hernández, who has been providing medical care to the community since 2002. He received his medical degree from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and completed his residency in Family Medicine at Medical College of Pennsylvania. He was awarded Atlantic County Medical Society Scholar Recipient and National Health Corp Loan Repayment Scholar honors. Dr. Hernandez is Board Certified in Family Medicine and as an Independent Medical Examiner. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine and Pennsylvania Academy of Family Medicine.
We provide a non-judgmental environment so that our clients feel understood and cared for at every step of the process.
We enter your information into the website the same day, so that you can get the care you need as soon as possible.
Multiple locations allow you to receive care conveniently, no matter where you are in the area.
Immediate appointments available, so you can get the care you need and begin therapeutic treatment.
Our staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Give us a call today and experience the difference in customer support.
Medical conditions that qualify for medical marijuana:
Initial visit: $200, re-evaluation: $150
Website for reference: Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program
Patients that want to participate in the medical marijuana program must follow these steps:
- Visit the Department of Health’s Patients and Caregivers Registry, and create a patient profile.
- Obtain medical records from a provider treating one or more of the illnesses listed.
- Receive a physician’s certification confirming that you suffer from one of the 17 serious medical conditions.
- Return to the Patient and Caregivers Registry and pay for a medical marijuana ID card. $50
- Obtain medical marijuana from an approved dispensary in Pennsylvania.
Caregivers that want to participate in the medical marijuana program must follow these steps:
- Visit the Department of Health’s Patients and Caregivers Registry and create a caregiver profile.
- Complete a criminal background check.
- Complete an ‘Authorization to Designate a Third-Party Caregiver’ form, if necessary.
- Ensure your patient has a patient certification.
- Return to the Patient and Caregivers Registry and pay for a medical marijuana ID card.
Download PDF Forms
We also have CBD Oils and Analgesic Ointments and Creams
CBD CLINIC™ Analgesic Ointments and Creams provide pain specialists with an entirely new class of products for safe and rapid relief from acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. CBD CLINIC analgesic ointments and creams are formulated to support rapid and lasting relief from joint and muscle pain. A proprietary blend of natural emollients facilitates deeper and faster absorption of pain-relieving compounds (terpenes). Powerful terpenes (aromatic oils and analgesic compounds) penetrate to pain receptors in the body via the Endocannabinoid System to interrupt pain signaling.